Is your existing attire seems boring? Do you want to look ‘new’? Well, here you can learn ways and tips on how to doll up and be more glamorous with glitter.
Want to grab attention with your foot wear? Glitter is an array of tiny reflective particles. The reason behind their sparkling nature is its ability to reflect light at various angles. When it comes to their size, they are somewhat smaller than confetti, sparkles, or sequins. When this decorative adornment sprinkled over glue, things can get a bit brighter. Use of glitter depicts mixed emotions and represents festivity. As compared to what you usually wear for work, you might want to change your style for special occasions, and this is where glitter accessories come in.
It’s not surprising that glitter boots can turn your unflattering and boring look into the best. Instead of sporting flats like you do most of the time; opt for glitter boots that can allow you to make a head-turning statement.
Tips to buy glitter boots
Glitter boots doesn’t impart just fancy look, but also are very functional. The task of buying glitter boots can be intimidating, however if below tips are followed, it can become an easy one.
- Measure both feet. Don’t rely on guesses while buying boots. Instead, taking exact measurements will help you wear the right size.
- Consult an expert. If you’re purchasing in store, a boot-footer might help you find the right match as per feet size. Have trust on their years of experience and boot-fitting expertise.
- Length is a norm to identify the right boot. But, you can’t ignore measurement of width. So, make sure you measure width as well.
- A good quality boot can literally bring years to your shoes. So, always opt for good quality buy.
- If you’re buying online, you must check whether the brand is reliable and has positive reviews or not.
How to accessorize glitter boots?
- Glitter boots comes in various styles and sizes. Before you buy one, decide on whether to choose a knee-high or ankle glitter boots. Similarly, you may want to pick between a heel or a cap-toe.
- Obviously, Glitter boots may not go well with a corporate outfit. That’s why you should wear them with stylish outfit.
- For those who wish for a longer leg line, pick a boot with heel. It may give you a height boost.